Welcome to our Beauty Cleanse Skincare website (the ”Beauty Cleanse Skincare UK Site” or the “Site”).
Whackit Beauty London Ltd, Trading as Beauty Cleanse skincare (“Beauty Cleanse Skincare”, “we”, “us” or “our”) provides the services available on the Site to you subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Website Terms”).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by us and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to us and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is our property, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, recipes, tips and useful info, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following i-e print one copy of the Content & Share content with others or on social media.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without our written permission.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that we make available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. We are under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Product Liability. We shall not be held liable for any damages, injury or illness caused by the misuse of any product. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to read all product instructions carefully, to use the product strictly for the purpose it was designed for, and to ensure that the product is used in a safe and reasonable manner. We shall not be held responsible for any damages, injury or illness that occur due to an allergic reaction, or as the result of any other unforeseen occurrence.
If you have any concerns about our product or service, please contact us within 28days of purchase. We will endeavour to resolve the complaint with the best we can. Any product-specific issue reported after 28days will NOT be accepted.
Email all complaints to; firstname.lastname@example.org
ORDERING & DELIVERY
- Orders can be placed via the website only, via our Secure server. We use Worldpay which accept most major national and international cards.
- We usually start processing orders as soon as they are received. We dispatch orders Monday through Friday. Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours though it may take longer in certain circumstances. Orders received on a non-working day will be dispatched the next working day.
- Once you place an order with us, we will send you an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it and we are processing it. We may refuse to accept a transaction for any reason to anyone at any time at our sole discretion without any liability.
Upon emailing you a Dispatch Confirmation stating the goods have been dispatched, an acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between us will happen.
- If you have not received a confirmation email from us there could be a few reasons why:
– Your email address may have been entered incorrectly.
– Your email was lost and hasn’t come through.
– Your confirmation email has been blocked by your spam filter and it has been sent to your junk folder.
Alternatively, please get in touch with us and we will be happy to investigate further.
- All standard service orders are dispatched mainly using Royal Mail Services from UK. If there are any delays, we will email you to let you know the status of your order. If the rare circumstance arises whereby we are unable to deliver within our usual delivery time, and cannot agree another time with you, you will be offered the opportunity to cancel your order and get a full refund.
We are unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
18. Delayed or Lost Orders. Our delivery service considers a parcel lost after it has been in the postal system for a period of 7 working days. Though it is highly unlikely deliveries to take this amount of time, we are unable to provide a refund until this period of time has elapsed. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by a customer due to delayed or lack of delivery of goods regardless of the method of delivery.
For security reasons, deliveries may require a signature upon receipt of order. If you will not be at your usual address during normal office hours you can provide us with an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. If you are unable to sign for your parcel, you should receive a card with written information on where and when you should collect it. If you do not collect your parcel within a specified timeframe (usually 7 days or after 3 delivery attempts), the parcel will be returned to us and you will need to arrange with us for a new delivery and pay for the costs incurred in resending the parcel.
19. Multiple Orders. If you place multiple orders within a short period of time (generally 24-48 hours), your orders may be consolidated and delivered as a single order. If your order is made up of multiple items, some items may be dispatched separately.
20. Limited Availability. If due to limited product availability, we restrict or cancel quantities purchased per person, per address or per order, we will inform you as soon as possible and we will provide a full refund for the items cancelled.
21. Wrong Addresses/Corrections. We are not able to make address changes or corrections to orders once placed. If the delivery address provided by you at checkout is incorrect or incomplete, we are not responsible for the lost of your order. In the case your address is incorrect or incomplete, your order may be returned to us or the courier may apply a charge to your delivery cost which we will add to your order. Note that we will do this independently of our free delivery offer. If your package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address, you must pay all delivery cost to re-deliver your order to a corrected address.
22. Product and Availability. Every care has been taken to ensure that all product descriptions and colours are as accurate as possible at the time of publishing, but we cannot accept responsibility for any omissions or errors in this information. Accuracy of colours and colour charts is not guaranteed because each computer displays colours in slightly different ways.
We reserve the right to limit or cancel orders that, in our sole judgement, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. We may also at our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per address or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail or phone number provided at the time the order was made. When availability of any product is restricted for any reason, a full refund will be provided for the items cancelled.
23. Discount Coupon Codes. Only one Coupon Code is permitted per order and it must be entered correctly in the Coupon Code box provided at the checkout page. When entered correctly the Coupon Code or discount will show in your basket. A Coupon Code or discount cannot be added to your order after your order has been paid and confirmed.
When a Coupon Code requires a minimum spend, the minimum spend excludes delivery fees, taxes, and samples. When returning items from your order, if you used a discount voucher and your order no longer qualifies, the voucher value will be deducted from your refund.
All of our UK deliveries include delivery to Northern Ireland & the Channel Islands.
Payment for goods ordered can be made by any major credit card or debit card as well as PayPal.
In the event of payment being declined by your card issuer, we shall not be responsible for any costs or inconvenience caused by a subsequent delay in despatch.
Delivery options for All UK
Standard Signed for 1-2 working days – £3.50
Express Tracked Service Guaranteed Next Working Day – £6.39
Special Delivery (guaranteed Next Working Day) – while we make every effort to get your order out on the same day, if you place it after 1pm, there is a possibility that it will be sent the following day. In addition, orders placed on a Friday (after 1pm), Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Christmas – As well as weekends, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve will not be classed as “working days”
Note: Standard Delivery – deliveries to Northern Ireland, highland and islands or rural postcodes, may take longer than 1 -2 working days.
Order by 1pm on a working day (Monday to Friday) to ensure your delivery arrives within specified timescales.
All Europe – £15 ( up to 7-10 working days)
Rest of the World – £25 (up to 15 working days)
For orders over £200, please contact us as we will need to calculate the postage cost depending on the weight of your parcel to cover our costs.
• Because of an increase in parcels going missing in transit, all overseas orders are sent using a ”Tracked” delivery system. The delivery charges shown above include the increased costs of using this service.
• We do not accept responsibility for non-delivery of orders when delivered to addresses outside of the European Community.
CUSTOMS & DUTY TAX OUTSIDE OF EUROPE
Recipients of orders sent to destinations outside the EEC (including the Channel Islands) are responsible for any local custom taxes & duties that are due on the goods. If unsure, please find this out from your country’s local customs before placing an order.
24. While trying to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will try to inform you immediately and give you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming it at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
You will be notified of any delivery charges before you give your credit card details.
25. Modifications to the Service and Prices. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
26. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
27. Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you must return it to us unused and in its original condition within 14-days. For health, safety and hygiene reasons, we will not be able to offer a refund, replacement or exchange on used items. Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy. Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns, however if you believe your product is faulty please contact us and we will be able to look into this for you.
We are unable to accept returns or process refunds due to skin conditions or allergic reactions. Please be sure to always read the full ingredients list, suitability information and directions of use on the product description before placing your order.
We do not cover the costs of return. You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us, and we suggest you use a secure delivery method (which requires a signature upon delivery).
If an item is faulty please contact us for either a return or replacement.
Refunds are made within 14 working days of an order being cancelled (to the original payment method) and the goods having been returned to us along with the original receipt. Unfortunately, delivery charges are non-refundable, unless the item is faulty. If your package is visibly damaged on delivery, please contact our customer service team on email@example.com
28. You can cancel your order online at any point up to the completion of the secure payment section at the checkout. Beyond this point, we can NOT guarantee we will be able to stop your order being dispatched even if you email immediately after placing your order. If your order has already been processed when we receive your Notice of Cancellation, you will need to return your order following our Returns process. Your statutory rights are not affected.
29. Returns Number. Please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any goods, so we can give you a specific returns number. Any item returned to us without requesting a returns number will NOT be accepted and refunded.
- Inspection and Refund. All returned goods will be examined upon receipt. For reasons of hygiene we are unable to offer refunds or replacements on any opened or used goods unless they are faulty. We will process your return as quickly as possible and will notify you by email once your refund has been processed.
- Damaged or Wrong Items. We recommend that you inspect your entire order upon delivery. If an item arrives damaged or in error, please our customer service team as soon as possible through our ‘’contact us’’ form with your order number and a photograph to show the damaged or wrong product. We will then advise on how to proceed.
- Damages, defects, missing items or any errors not reported within 7 working days of receipt will not be accepted for return. We will make arrangements for a replacement to be delivered to you free of charge and we will ask you to return the damaged or wrong item in its original packaging.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
REVIEWS & COMMENTS
30. Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the Site, anything that you submit or post to the Site and/or provide us, including without limitation, photographs, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You grant us and our affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. All Submissions shall automatically become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other Content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments and other Content that you post on this Site and that use of your reviews, comments, or other Content by us will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or Content. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
31. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
32. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
34. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
35. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
36. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
37. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, made by any third-party due to your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
39. Beauty Cleanse Skincare details;
Beauty Cleanse Skincare is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11634186 whose registered address is 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE and it operates the Website www.beautycleanseskincare.com.
You can contact us by email on email@example.com